CHO Important MCQ Test 11
CHO free MCQ Test Series, CHO Marathi doctor, CHO Important 20 MCQ with answers, Maharashtra CHO Exam 2020Get Result with Correct Answers. No need of login. Community Health Officer, CHO MCQ with answers.
30 September 2020 CHO Important MCQ, Solve the following questions
Join our Telegram group for more updates. To join Telegram click on the link given below
To join our WhatsApp group Click on link given below
30 September 2020 CHO Important MCQ:-
1) In which of the following patients would Enalaprilbe the best first line agent for high blood pressure control ?
(A). A 62-year old man with renal artery stenosis
(B). A 32-year old pregnant female
(C). A 41-year-old women with hyperkalemia
(D). A 56-year-old diabetic women
2) Which of the following is a monovalent cation that can reverse a digitalis induced arrhythmia ?
(A). Digiband antibodies
3) Devesh is working as a CEO in a company. He has a travelling job. He is a known diabetic controlled on oral hypoglycaemic drugs. On his recent visit to the doctor, his BP was found to be 164/102 mm Hg. Most suitable drug for this patient should be ?
4) Chronic use of which of the following medications is most likely to cause osteoporosis ?
5) A young female Karishma comes to you in the gynaecology OPD and gives the history that she had intercourse with her boyfriend 5 hours back Select the drug that can act as a single dose postcoital contraceptive for her ?
(A). Clomiphene citrate
(D). Medroxyprogesterone acetate
6) You decide not be prescribe Sildenafil in a patient because the patient told you that he is taking an antianginal drug. Which of the following can it be
(A). Calcium channel blockers
(B). Beta adrenergic blockers
(C). Organic nitrates
(D). Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors
7) Chronotropic effect means ?
(A). Drugs affecting the contractility of heart
(B). Drug affecting heart rate
(C). Drugs affecting the myocardial blood flow
(D). Drugs affecting diastolic relaxation
8) A hypertensive patient was started on some anti-hypertensive drug but he developed dry cough. Which of the following drug can be responsible for the effect ?
(A). Calcium channel blockers
(B). Beta adrenergic
(C). ACE inhibitors
9) ACE inhibitors are contraindicated in ?
(C). Renal artery stenosis
(D). Left ventricular dysfunction
10) Drug of choice for termination of paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia is ?
Top 5 Books For CHO & Nursing Exam:-
- Target High Hindi Book & Target High English Book
- NHM (CHO) Community Health Officer Competition Guide
- NHM (CHO) COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICER KI BHARTI PARIKSHA HETU GUIDE
- CHO competition Exam guide book – NHM Community health officer (Hindi) Paperback
- Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam (Latest) with Over 3200 MCQ’s + 7 Model Test Papers Useful in All Exams Paperback
11) Which of tyhe following anti-diabetic drugs is associated with lactic acidosis ?
12) The most likely complication of insulin therapy in ketoacidosis is ?
(A). Dilutional hyponatremia
(C). Increased bleeding tendency
13) Which of the following condition is not a contraindication to the use of ACE inhibitors ?
(A). Bilateral renal artery stenosis
(B). Diabetes mellitus
14) All of the following drugs can cause Gynaecomastia except ?
15) One of the health benefits of the use of combined oral contraceptives in premenopausal women is that these contraceptives reduce the risk of ?
(A). Deep vein thrombosis
(C). Ovarian cancer
(D). Ischemic stroke
16) A patient Vipin has been taking digoxin for several years and is about to receive atropine for some other indication. A common side effect of digoxin that can be blocked by atropine ?
(A). Decreased appetite
(B). Increased cardiac contractility
(C). Increased PR interval on the ECG
17) Which of the following is not associated with thiazide diuretics ?
18) Long-term use of which diuretic agent can result in gynaecomastia ?
19) Vasopressin decreases the volume of urine primarily by causing ?
(A). Decrease in glomerular filtration rate
(B). Decrease in renal blood flow
(C).Decrease in water permeability of descending limb of loop of Henle
(D). Increase in water permeability of collecting duct cells
20) Site of action of furosemide is ?
(A). Thick ascending limb of loop of Henle
(D). Descending limb
30 September 2020 CHO Important MCQ Correct Answers are:-